DesiNou, LLC - DeStress * Nourish * ReNew
My Blog

Creative Salad Celebration

Creative Salad Party!  Tuesday August 26th at 6:30pm for Westhaven Residents!

Bring 2 salad items to share and build an amazing salad bar.  We will learn about the healing qualities of specific vegetables and enjoy fun and fellowship.

Be Sure to RSVP with what you plan on bringing.  This event is exclusive to Westhaven.

9 Comments to Creative Salad Celebration:

Comments RSS
Diwali Festival 2014 on Tuesday, September 09, 2014 7:09 AM
The Indian biggest festival is coming soon. Wish you happy Diwali 2014 in advance to all.
Reply to comment

essay writing help on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:40 AM
Salads are my favorite kind of food. It's fresh and healthy for me. You can be creative with salads because you can put all together your favorite healthy food. Make sure that if you make your own salad, you have fresh ingredients. My family is very into salad, the main ingredient that we always have is avocado. No matter what kind of salad we are preparing it must have an avocado on it. I am lucky that I found your website. It inspires me more to make and try different salads.

essaypro.com discounts on Saturday, March 24, 2018 3:10 AM
This is my favorite recipe for making salad that I like to have with every meal that I am having in routine. I am pretty sure that having green vegetables in meal is good for the sake of better health.
Reply to comment

alice on Thursday, June 07, 2018 11:23 PM
nice
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 2:27 AM
I am glad to found such useful post. I really increased my knowledge after read your post which will be beneficial for me.
Reply to comment

purchase custom papers online on Thursday, June 28, 2018 2:29 AM
The essay includes the abstract at the beginning of the assignment. The abstract is a depiction of the whole work to be produced in the essay The abstract saves time of reader and it is a professional method.
Reply to comment

buy custom papers online on Thursday, June 28, 2018 2:30 AM
Colors are able to impulse different things in life that you are being trying to explain to others. I have been inspired to express many things through different colors that you are talking here in this post.
Reply to comment

custom assignment services on Thursday, June 28, 2018 6:58 AM
Reply to comment

best essay au on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 9:00 AM
I love eating salads. Which one is your favorite and why? Tell me about it.
Reply to comment